ATK generator as a kit
GENERATOR AS A KIT FOR RENEWABLES ENERGIES
For watermill, wind turbine, or marine turbine, thoses alternators make sense, transforming hydraulic or wind power into electric power.
Allytech offers a permanent magnets alternators range to respond to the needs of hydraulic and wind applications of low and medium power (1– 250 kW).
This new technology allows a large range of speed and the variation of this speed in use, making this solution incontournable for an optimized electricity production.
Control of speed and rate of flow aren't mandaroty, this way those alternators are tools economically very well placed with fast payback.
And last, the maintenance free and loss of payback with time make them performants and reliables tools.
Furthermore, this technology connected to electronics devices allow to maintain the installation speed on the best efficicency.
Each element of the generator need a maximum attention and care during installation in order to maximaze the efficiency.
The permanent magnets alternators range ATK is composed of 6 sizes from 140 to 800 with 4 differents length versions.
Mains characteristics of permanent magnets generators ATK
- Permanent maximum power from 200 W to 99 kW depending on version and speed.
- Work speed from 30 rpm to 1500 rpm depending on size.
- Six external diameters from 145 mm to 795 mm.
- Internal diameter from 56 mm to 630 mm.
- Several voltages availables to 500 Vac between phases
Permanent magnets generators ATK advantages
- Low rapport or absence of speed increaser
- Reduced maintenance
- High massic power in direct driven applications
- Optimum efficiency on the near whole speed range
- Possible rotation speed variation
- simplified mechanical conception
- Easy mechanical interfacing
- Cost optimisation
- If the installation is made with electronic cabinet, the optimisation settings can be adjusted A POSTERIORI.
Permanent magnets alternators -ATK– Complementary data