Permanent magnets brushless motors with high torque-to-weight for direct drive of low inertia load
ST MOTORS :
To address the industrial new needs, ALXION creates this low inertia motors range.
DIRECT DRIVE allowing acceleration up to 20.000 rad/s². 145 ,190 and 300ST ranges present an outstanding compacity with a continuous torque-to-weight up to 3.7 Nm/Kg and a peak torque-to-weight up to 18 Nm/Kg.
- Permanent torque up to 235 Nm and peak torque up to 1161 Nm
- Possibility to use a hollow shaft up to 75 mm diameter
- Three motors technologies :
- HP > high precision with cogging torque < 1 % for 145 & 190 ST
- SP > standard precision with cogging torque = or < 2 % for 145 & 190 ST
- X > high precision with cogging torque < 2 %
- Position feedback:Resolvers: precision ±1 arcmin or ±10 arcminSinCos encoders: incremental or with commutation trackENDAT absolute encoders HIPERFACE® encoders
- Protection degree: IP54
- Power and signal connections: Class 6, cables 2 meters length
- High dynamics
- No reducer
- No backlash
- High accuracy servo
- Elimination of maintenance
- Simplification of the servomechanism
- Noise reduction
- Machine optimization and simplification
Characteristics of the range
Proposed in three diameters, 145 ,190 and 300 mm with a large variety of position feedback: resolvers, encoders and a variety of shafts: hollow, blind or solid shaft. Rated torques cover a wide range between 14.8 Nm and 235 Nm, in natural convection, and the peak torque covers from 55 Nm to 1161 Nm. The motors can reach a rated speed up to 1500 rpm. These motors present an outstanding compacity with a continuous torque-to-weight up to 3.7 Nm/Kg and a peak torque-to-weight up to 18 Nm/Kg. Two windings are proposed as a standard: 500 and 1500 rpm for 145ST or 500 and 1000 rpm for 190ST and 200 and 800 rpm for 300ST. But the winding can easily be adapted to match your optimum drive rating.
ST MOTORS RANGE - Complementary data