Frameless permanent magnets brushless motors for direct drive
Direct Drive STK motors have been designed to be integrated as the heart of servomechanisms with the aim to improve the performances of axis control.
Thus, the use of ALXION's Direct Drive Technology offers adequate solutions regarding the improvement of dynamic performances and accuracy and allows to address applications with demanding constraints on volumes and weights.
- Continuous torque from 14.6 Nm up to 2708 Nm continuous in natural convection depending on size and up to 6100 Nm in fluid cooling.
- Six external diameters from 145 mm up to 800 mm.
- Internal diameter from 56 mm up to 630 mm.
- Various available windings from 30 rpm up to 1500 rpm depending on type.
- Rotor non dynamically equilibrated; if needed equilibration has to be made by the user on assembled rotor
- High dynamics
- No reducer
- No backlash
- High accuracy servo
- Maintenance free
- Simplification of servo-mechanism
- Optimization of servo-mechanism costs
- Noise reduction
- Functional optimization and machine simplification
Torque motor STK kit typicals usages
- Rotary table with direct drive motorization
- Rotary table tilting
- Spindle tilting and indexing
- Motorization of rotating actuators
- Machining table motion
Characteristics of the range
The range of frameless motors STK includes 6 sizes from 145 mm up to 800 mm available in four different lengths per size and two standard rated speeds
STK MOTORS RANGE - Complementary data